SGNR Type M, Type S
Multi-Controller and Driver
- Compact Size Saves Space
- Newly designed SGNR Multi-Controller and Drivers reduce size by 30mm from our previous model.
- The compact size of our Driver and Multi-Controller allows for efficient use of space.
- High Precision Fastening
- Accuracy of fastening is +/-4% or less.
(6 Sigma / rated torque)
- High Durability and Excellent Reliability
- Spindles Assembly have been tested for 1 million cycles, at rated torque, to ensure outstanding durability.
- For traceability and ISO 9000 compliance, all units are tested for durability and tightening accuracy before shipment.
- Interface Options
- The Multi-Controller has multiple option card interfaces to correspond to various manufacturing systems and global networks.
- RS232C, USB interface and 1 option card slot come standard.
|Input / Output card
||Sink input (NPN)
|Source input (PNP)
|Field bus card
- Optional Expansion Unit
- Optional Expansion Unit allows for up to 4 additional option cards for increased flexibility.
- Option Expansion unit (shown here) is required when 4 additional option cards are being used.
- Power Supply Separation
- To respond to global safety standards, the Drivers power supply was divided into control and drive power supply.
This allows for setting up and monitoring when the machine is in an E-stop condition.
- Development of a High-power and High-speed Fastening Motor
- The new generation high-power and high-speed motor shortens cycle times. The maximum free speed of our model SGN-SP1-010 is over 3 times faster than our previous model.
- SGNR utilizes a high speed CPU for increased processing speed of motor control and fastening operations.
- New On-Board 7-segment LED Display for Easy Status Results
- By using a 7 segment display, fastening judgement and results are now intelligible.
- The Multi-Controller displays program No. and parameter No. during the fastening process.
- The Driver displays the fastening torque or angle in the fastening process.
- When fastening abnormalities occur, an error message is displayed.
- Flexible Fastening Settings
- Eight different fastening programs and 32 independent fastening parameters can be pre-programmed for each connected spindle.
Flexible program settings allow for different models and different parts to be fastened by one machine.
- Various selectable and changeable settings such as fastening speeds, sequences, strategies, operation parameters, and output shaft rotation direction can be customized for your application.
- This flexibility even makes it possible to mix fastening methods such as the torque control and angle control and allows for simultaneous and/or sequential tightening operations.
- Various fastening options can be performed, such as double tightening and torque retention.
- Process Quality Monitoring
- SGNR system performs process management and continuous monitoring during the entire tightening process to ensure high-quality fastening.
- Judgement function detection features over 59 fastening errors which can be monitored.
- Over 45 items can be selected for end-of-cycle fastening data such as various torque, time and angle judgements.
- Various Fastening Methods
- SGNR allows for multiple fastening methods from basic to advanced.
The following fastening methods can be performed.
- Angle monitoring torque control
- Torque-turn control
- Torque-tension control
- Yield point detection control
- Angle monitoring timed torque control
- Monitored and Automatically Adjusted Torque Control
- When fastening, Sanyo's patented control method, measures and monitors angle and time to adjust motor speed automatically to insure the fastening process is completed in the set amount of time.
In addition to displaying Nutrunner functions, the user can configure the screen to display PLC operations.
(Screen configuration software is required)
- You can choose from 5.7 inches TFT color, STN color, STN monochrome or 12 inches TFT color according to your budget.
- There are multiple display languages; Japanese, English and Korean.
- PLC is able to accept fastening data from this machine.
- With the use of a high-speed CPU and highly efficient depiction LSI, information is displayed at near real-time.
- Nutrunner Operation
- Fastening setting (Program & Parameters)
- Data display
- Torque curve monitoring
- NG and fastening reports
- USB port for saving settings
- Maintenance mode for diagnostics
- Manual operation mode
- Back-Up settings to memory
- Password protection option
- Key lock protection option
- Type M/S switiching
- Programmable Operator Interface
- Two-in-one Display Panel allows for programmable PLC interface and Nutrunner operation.
- Software for configuring the interface screen is provided.
User Interface Terminal Software (Option)
The User Interface Terminal Windows based software is a useful tool for the initial configuration of a fastening system, collecting fastening data, displaying torque curves, and saving settings.
- System configuration (programming)
- Fastening data acquisition
- Torque curve acquisition and display
- Display of reject history (NG Report)
- System maintenance
- Data acquisition and exportation
- Communicate with a PC via RS232C Serial Communications, USB cable and/or optional high speed ARCNET unit.
Manually Operated Articulating Arm
- Ultra-Light and high-rigidity body.
- Eliminates torque reaction to the operator.
- You can choose within position detection or without.
- Error proofing through the use of position detection.
- The automatic change of a fastening parameter is possible either by position location or fastener number.
- A maximum of 32 positions can set up.
- Space saving design.
- Easy installation.
- Piping of air is not required.
Many end-of-tool options to choose from.
|Nutrunner Set Models
||Rated Torque (N.m)
||Torque Range (N.m)
||Free Speed (rpm)
* It is "M" when using with a Multi-Controller. It is "S" when using without Multi-Controller.
Note:1N.m=0.102 kgf.m=0.738 ft.Lbs